According to a statement released by the Ports and Maritime Organization of Iran, "all the missions of the Organization are underway with no disruption," Press TV reported on Friday.
It said technical measures have also been taken by the PMOI's IT experts so as to reinforce the online services and prevent any pause in the loading and unloading operations.
The statement also denied the allegations that the recent cyber-attack was a successful one, describing such claims as part of a psychological war against the Islamic Republic.
Earlier on Wednesday, Iran’s telecoms ministry had dismissed reports that the country’s computer systems were target of a massive and coordinated cyber-attack, saying the attack only targeted systems in two government agencies.
The information security agency MAHER said that it had issued notices to various government departments demanding them to be prepared for potential cyber-attacks.
However, it said that the notices did not mean that the addressed government departments had been actually targeted by such attacks.
“The incidence of the major cyber-attack was merely related to two government organizations and responsible authorities are dealing with the issue,” said the statement.
The cyber security agency also said that some government departments had independently decided to cut some of their services to carry out technical tests, a move which it said had come only “out of precaution”.
“Though from the view point of MAHER this measure was not deemed necessary,” it said.
Iran’s cyber space has been the target of some high-profile and malicious activities in recent years and the government has blamed them on the United States and the Israeli regime.
Some of those cyber-attacks have sought to influence routine but sensitive activities across the Iranian nuclear and energy infrastructure or disrupting the country’s core communication networks.
An explosion targeting one of Iran’s key nuclear sites in July was believed to be a result of such sabotage activity.
Iranian authorities announced at the time that Israel could have played a role in the incident in the site in the central city of Natanz although they fell short of directly blaming the Tel Aviv regime for the explosion.
A large-scale distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack that took place in early February was also dealt with swiftly as authorities were able to restore the network to normal within several hours.